[Pdns-users] Cleanest way to delete unexitant domains on slave?

Anton - Valqk lists at lozenetz.org
Wed Jun 25 14:19:00 UTC 2008

Hi group,

I'm wondering what' the cleanes way to delete unexistent (deleted)
domains domains from slave powerdns that
have been populated there from a supermaster server?

I'm thinking of two options:

1. connect to the db of the master dns and see id domains on local are
more. then find diffs
2. is there a way to list all the domains on a supermaster from the
slave and then diff the results, so I don't have to connect through db?

thank you!

believed to be clean.