[Pdns-users] Where can I download Windows binaries?

Annoyed Tuna annoyedtuna at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 10:24:17 UTC 2008

>> Is it a Visual Studio or something like cygwin you use to compile it ?

>Visual studio express works very well, and it is a free (if complicated)
>download.

Does anyone know if you can use Visual Studio 2008 to compile a Windows version? The only documentation I could find referred to Visual Studio 6.

Has anyone got time to write a step by step guide to compilation for a modern version of Visual Studio. I do use VS for programming occasionally but am by no means an expert at it.