Can pdns-recursor forward . ? / Re: [Pdns-users] Where can I download Windows binaries?

Leen Besselink leen at wirehub.nl
Tue Jul 29 10:49:24 UTC 2008

I have an other reason I might want a windows binary. In this case
for PowerDNS-recursor.

When I'm going to deploy IPv6, I would really like to have an
IPv6-only network behind the (currently NAT) firewall.

And Windows XP doesn't support DNS over IPv6, installing a local
forwarding IPv6-enabled PowerDNS-recursor might a be solution to
that ? Can I forward . ? I've never tried it.

Hmm, maybe there is an easier way to do this ?