[Pdns-users] Slave server recommendation.

Anton - Valqk lists at lozenetz.org
Wed Jan 23 09:49:14 UTC 2008

Hi there again,

I've solved the issue with the CNAME and duplicate A records - thanks!

Currently (as I said in my previous post) I have a master pdns and a
slave bind.

My question is: is there a way to have the slave update ALL domains
without having to add new domains added to master to slave?

Example:
Add new domain in master, master says update to the slave, slave updates
the _new_ domain without answering 'no such domain' as currently bind
answers until I add the domain in .conf

Hope you get my point.

believed to be clean.