[Pdns-users] slave with ldap backend?

Bob Smith porjo38 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 2 06:00:17 UTC 2008

I have a DNS server that is currently master for several domains using LDAP as the backend.

I would like to act as slave for several  customer domains and have the customer nameservers notify my server when updates occur.

Do I understand correctly that the LDAP backend doesn't currently support this and, if so, do I have any options or should I just setup a seperate slave server using a non-ldap backend?

Thanks,
Ian Bishop.