[Pdns-users] IPv6 testers wanted for snapshot4!

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sat Feb 16 09:25:46 UTC 2008

also sprach Jeroen Massar <jeroen at unfix.org> [2008.02.12.0656 +1100]:
> (who unfortunately really doesn't have time to play tester atm, the
> todo-list is really waaaaaaaay too long)

What's needed for testing? I have a sqlite-backed pdns machine on an
IPv6 address, which I only use as secondary. If you give me things
to test, I can easily do so, or even add zones for later testing.

"the college students who are using lsd and marijuana today do not
 comprise a criminal class. they are not drug addicts seeking to
 escape. they're your best educated, your most creative, and your
 most couragious, young people. and like it or not, they might build
 you a new civilisation."               -- porcupine tree, voyage 34

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net