[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Recursor 3.1.5 snapshot 3 available

Juergen Georgi georgi at belwue.de
Wed Feb 13 08:19:14 UTC 2008

On Wed 2008-02-06 (22:11), bert hubert wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> We are heading up to a release of version 3.1.5 of the PowerDNS Recursor.
> Since it has been a long time since 3.1.4, which appears to have been a very
> good release, we are doing some snapshots.

Hi Bert,

this is good news. Is there a chance, that multiple IP forwarding
(see Aaron Thompson's multi-forward.patch in
http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/81) will make
into version 3.1.5? We currently use 3.1.4 with multi-forward
successfully in production and we depend on it.

Thanks and best regards,

-Juergen Georgi