[Pdns-users] Single PDNS Instance Listen on Multiple IPs?

Nicholas Orr nicholas.orr at zxgen.net
Wed Feb 6 22:39:54 UTC 2008

Thanks for the feedback - looks like I'll have to have another go at
multiple instances :)

The idea is to keep all .com.au domains on a .com.au name server.

Domain: domain.com.au
Nameservers: ns40.dns.com.au, ns41.dns.com.au, ns42.dns.com.au, ns43.dns.com.au

Domain: domain.com
Nameservers: ns10.dns.com, ns11.dns.com, ns12.dns.com, ns13.dns.com

That's all :)

Thanks again,

Nick