[Pdns-users] Status of poweradmin?

Roger Libiez rlibiez at arthmoor.com
Mon Feb 4 04:10:40 UTC 2008

I would welcome receiving a patch for the AAAA and LOC records.

I'm not setup for IPv6 here so I'd be unable to test it even if I were
to add the record choice. I also have no idea how to go about validating
the input to keep broken data from being inserted.

As far as LOC, I honestly had no idea such a thing even existed. I wrote
pdns-admin mainly for my own use but it's obviously grown legs since
then. Again, I'm not sure how to go about validating these records to be
sure junk data isn't inserted.

I'm still looking into the CNAME error but haven't been able to come up
with anything to duplicate it in testing. If someone has detailed steps
on how to cause it I can fix it.

--
PDNS-Admin: http://www.iguanadons.net/pdns-admin
Arthmoor Internet Services: http://www.arthmoor.com