[Pdns-users] Status of poweradmin?

Rudolph Bott rb at megabit.net
Sun Feb 3 23:11:02 UTC 2008

Hey Hugo,

you can also give ZoneAdmin a try ( http://sf.net/projects/ZoneAdmin ).
A running demo version is setup at:

http://open.megabit.net/demos/ZoneAdmin/

Username: demo
Password: demo

The demo has been running for quite some time and I'm not resetting the
database nightly right now...poeple might have added some bogus stuff in
the past and maybe tomorrow I can find the time to do some clean up -
anyways it should give you an impression of what ZoneAdmin can or can
not do for you..prior to downloading it from sf.net ;)