[Pdns-users] Help with pdns slave setup.

Anton - Valqk lists at lozenetz.org
Sun Feb 17 00:10:09 UTC 2008

Hi there guys,
I'm trying to setup a slave pdns server, that should add new domains
sent by the master pdns
by itself, so I don't need to add the newly added domains in the master
by hand in the slave...
slave and master uses different database servers, because the connection
between them is not very fast and good.
is there a way when I add a domain in the master pdns and it sends the
notification of xfr to add the new domain automatically?
the main idea is to keep the slave synced automatically form the master...

can you please help me/point out article, or what to read on my problem...

cheers,
valqk.

believed to be clean.