[Pdns-users] Error While loading shared libraries: libpq.so.5:Cannot open shared object ---> libssl could not be found

BORIN HY/WiCAM hborin at wicam.com.kh
Sat Dec 13 01:36:13 UTC 2008

Dear Bert,

This is Borin from Cambodia. I checked your website netherlabs.nl and found
that you offer the service related with open source consulting and other
services. Moreover, you are also part of PDNS.

Recently, I got a project to setup an NIR for .KH Domain in Cambodia, KHNIC,
from the Ministry of Post and Telecommunication of Cambodia with sponsor
from Japan Government.

The feature of the project is:

- DNS Server to serve all the top level KH domain for Cambodia
- WHOIS Database which is compatible with APNIC WHOIS Database
- Front End for Customer to Update their domain information and contact
information
- Back End for administration
----> Add/Edit/Delete Domain
----> Manage Customer with Email Notification of the Domain Expiration
----> Billing

Most of the NIR in the ASEAN Country they use BIND and they recommend me to
use BIND as well. But I am very interest with PDNS and would like get it
work for my project.

The reason that I am writing to you is to ask about your advice on this
project and PDNS consulting and implement services. Please kindly advice for
the services fee.

I hope that this project would help everyone and the community.

I am looking forward to your kind response.

Thanks & Regards,
Borin