[Pdns-users] superslave trade: offering CH for US/CA/JP/AU/NZ

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun Aug 31 13:24:12 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I am looking for a geographically distant DNS server for domains
I host. I wonder whether anyone of you with a pdns server in
US/CA/JP/AU/NZ would be interested in superslaving my primary DNS in
exchange for a superslave of your domains in CH?

I would like your server to be "serious", meaning that it should be
on a properly leased static IP and used in production. Mine is.

Cheers,

"the 'volatile' keyword
 is implemented syntactically
 but not semantically"
                          -- documentation of m$ visual c, around 1992

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net