[Pdns-users] new version of ZoneAdmin released!

Rudolph Bott rb at megabit.net
Tue Aug 12 14:55:16 UTC 2008

Hey Folks,

just wanted to let you know that I finally managed to release a new version of ZoneAdmin. Here is the current CHANGELOG:

0.2-Beta2
- added a basic plugin framework
- added sample plugin "mail_notify" (notifies via mail about new/removed zones/records)
- added an extra safety question before deactivating a zone
- fixed a bug with editing multiple records at once: the TTL did not get updated
- added support for importing BIND-style zone files via the web
- check existance of an A record with the same host-part upon adding a CNAME (and vice versa - to avoid "CNAME and other information"-type errors)
- modified zone-search to directly show zone if there's only one search result
- added 'tag'-support: attach multiple tags to zones to group them (e.g. based on brands, customers, applications etc.)

For further information, please visit http://sourceforge.net/projects/zoneadmin/
Please use sf.net's facilities or contact me directly to keep further conversation off the pdns-users list!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / with kind regards

Rudolph Bott
--
Megabit Informationstechnik GmbH
Karstr.25  41068 Moenchengladbach  Tel:02161/30898-0  Fax:-18