[Pdns-users] Latency and cache size are correlated

Eugene Pefti eugenep at w3media.net
Wed Apr 30 21:07:53 UTC 2008

Thanks, Alan!

Unfortunately I can't set them apart. Lots of our clients use dns IPs to
recursing and same IPs are added to domain name registrars registries. A
thought came to me after reading your answer, if in my pdns.conf I allow
recursion for my networks only does it mean that none of the questions asked
by recursive servers will be answered by my authoritative server?

Eugene