[Pdns-users] powerdns auth and recursor hardware specs

Brad Dameron Brad.Dameron at clearwire.com
Wed Apr 30 16:12:02 UTC 2008

For one you are probably running with the default my.cnf file. You would
want to modify it to use a larger key_buffer which can help. However to
do this you would first want to upgrade the amount of memory you are
using. Which will allow you to up the recursor's amount of domains it
holds in memory. This should help quite a bit.

Good luck.

Brad Dameron
Clearw're