[Pdns-users] Nameservers are same domain as a domain that uses them - subdomains don't work!

Duane duane at e164.org
Mon Apr 28 16:46:34 UTC 2008

Brandon Aubie wrote:
> Ok, I changed the NS ttl to 14400 but do you think that is even related?
> Thanks

Without knowing what another domain is to check all I can do is point
out problems with the domain you have mentioned.

Such as your TTLs are still way too low for most records:

www.mysportsite.com.	120	IN	A	67.222.128.44

Absolute minimum TTL recommended is at least 180 seconds.

--

Best regards,
 Duane

http://www.freeauth.org - Enterprise Two Factor Authentication
http://e164.org - Global Communication for the 21st Century

"In the long run the pessimist may be proved right,
    but the optimist has a better time on the trip."