[Pdns-users] How to download Source code for windows.

Allen Allen allen_forums at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 21 14:04:00 UTC 2007

Dear PowerDNSSupporters,
          I am trying to compile and build latest version of PowerDNS in my windows XP. i followed  Compiling PowerDNS on Windows By Michel Stol Section in the pdns.pdf document . this is pretty clear. I done everything but got doubt where to get source code for Windows OS. i Struct in the point to get powerdns.dsw file. Where can i get it ? I downloaded a package from website http://www.powerdns.com/en/downloads.aspx in the below section
          Unix/Win32  GPL Sources  2.9.21
  I thought for windows above link so i downloaded. but it is not having powerdns.dsw file. Please let me know where to source code for windows such that i have powerdns.dsw. Please any body guide me
  Thanks a Lot...

  Regards
  Allen