[Pdns-users] name resolution problem for one domain

antu at stjoelive.com antu at stjoelive.com
Wed Sep 19 15:49:31 UTC 2007

Hai,

I have one problem on my pdns-recursor-3.1.4-1 version power DNS server. I am unable resolve one site stjoehonda.com from my powerDNS server. I restart the server still no effect, i check with another power DNS server, which is also running with the same evrsion, that is also same problem.

If i check with some of other power DNS servers which running with pdns-recursor-3.1.1-1, it is fine, I cross check with 4 server with this version, working fine. I also check with BIND, also fine.

Someone please give some solution to fix this.

Thanks

Antu