[Pdns-users] List archives on Nabble

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu May 17 10:00:40 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 11:34:26AM +0200, Sebastiano Pilla wrote:
> I had some difficulties searching for past messages in the archives, so
> I had Nabble create a forum and import the pdns-users archives. The URL is:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/PowerDNS-f22536.html

Nice! Although it did not appear to have imported the most recent messages,
it sees this message, then another one, and then one from March 8.

But still, nice to have, but perhaps you could try and see if it could
import the messages in between?

Thanks!

I'm adding a link to Nabble on the wiki, so people can find it.

	Bert