[Pdns-users] ZoneAdmin 0.1-beta4 released!

Rick Jansen r.jansen at tiw.eu
Tue May 15 11:50:39 UTC 2007

Hey Rudolph,

It looks very nice. One question though: when will it support user
authentication via SQL backend? Without this feature it is,
unfortunately, not very useful to us :)

Also, just to be an antfucker (nvm, dutch expression), your MySQL dumps
include values for AUTO_INCREMENT. It'd be nicer if they were 0.

Kind regards,
Rick Jansen