[Pdns-users] Cname and Microsoft DNS problem

André Muraro Andre.Muraro at locaweb.com.br
Wed Mar 14 12:21:59 UTC 2007

Hi Bert,

Thank you for response.
I Tried set --send-root-referral on pdns.conf and powerdns stop to respond to all queries, I verified log and had the follow message: "Fatal error: Trying to set unexisting parameter '--send-root-referral'" , then I tried use send-root-referral parameter and powerdns back to response all queries but microsoft DNS can't consult cname queries like I mentioned.

Is there any special way to setting the parameter send-root-referral?

Best Regards,
André Muraro