[Pdns-users] Replicating MASTER records to slave

Devraj Mukherjee devraj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 09:34:51 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I have a pdns installation running in slave mode succesfully with a
sqlite3 backend. When I send a notify to the slave using pdns_control
notify-host it returns the following messages

Mar  5 19:30:21 woody pdns[4756]: Received NOTIFY for
networketernity.com from 202.174.110.226 which is not a master

How do I declare my master to the slave server?

Thanks.

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)