[Pdns-users] Problems with pdns-recursor

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Wed Jan 31 11:10:47 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 12:59:17PM +0200, Andy Rabagliati wrote:
> >   How do I debug this problem ?
>
> I am now running from pdns-recursor_3.1.4-1_i386.deb, and I see the same problem.

You might not be running 3.1.4 - please double check. "my" 3.1.4 doesn't
exhibit the problem.

If that doesn't help, please run the recursor on the foreground, like this:

pdns_recursor --daemon=no --trace

And show us the output while querying for the domain that has the problem.
Please include all logging from the start, and all 'dig' output.