[Pdns-users] Re: Cannot compile because of MySQL even if I do not want MySql support

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Wed Jan 17 14:34:07 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 03:23:21PM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> ./configure   --with-modules="gpgsql" --disable-mysql
> (Yes, both with-modules and disable-mysql)

Brrr - will investigate.

> It seems to work but it fails later on:

Is this from the SVN HEAD? Or from a snapshot downloaded from
http://svn.powerdns.com/snapshots?

Building from SVN can be tricky, and get you errors like below, based on
subtle variations of the auto* toolset, and versions required.

You may need a newer automake, see
http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/wiki/HACKING

	Bert