[Pdns-users] Suse Linux and MS SQL

Norbert Sendetzky norbert at linuxnetworks.de
Thu Jan 4 22:23:54 UTC 2007

On Thursday 04 January 2007 23:06, Michael C. Gates wrote:
> Great, I will power up the server later this week... Oh shoot, it already
> is later! I guess I am behind... Well, I will set it up in the next couple
> of days, and see where I get.

Currently, you have to compile OpenDBX for SuSE yourself because the version
available with OpenSuSE is 1.0.3 and you need 1.1.x for MSSQL support. I will
release the next stable version (1.2.0) in two weeks and maybe Darix (the
maintainer of the OpenSuSE packages) will include the mssql backend by
default so this issue would be gone.

OpenDBX:
http://linuxnetworks.de/opendbx/index.html

PDNS OpenDBX Docs: