[Pdns-users] Suse Linux and MS SQL

Michael C. Gates michael at gatesadweb.com
Thu Jan 4 16:13:50 UTC 2007

Great, I will try it out. So Suse Linux will work fine for PDNS? The problem
I am having is it is crashing every 15 minutes in windows. I wrote a routine
to restart it every half hour, but it is getting out of hand now. It was
only crashing 3 to 4 times a day, but now it is all the time. It is becoming
a problem, and I definitely do not want to go back to MS DNS.

Thanks,

Michael C. Gates