[Pdns-users] Cannot compile because of MySQL even if I do not want MySql support

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Wed Jan 17 11:24:55 UTC 2007

PowerDNS (Subversion version of today, r949) cannot compile:

checking for MySQL library directory... configure: error: Didn't find the mysql library dir in '/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql /usr/local/lib/mysql /opt/mysql/lib/mysql               /usr/lib/mysql /usr/local/mysql/lib /usr/local/lib /opt/mysql/lib /usr/lib                 /usr/sfw/lib/'

I do not want MySQL support! Even if I force it with --without-mysql, I get:

checking for MySQL library directory... configure: error: Didn't find the mysql library dir in 'no/lib/mysql no/lib'

Am I crazy to try the Subversion version?