[Pdns-users] PowerDNS releases?

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Mon Feb 26 03:05:29 UTC 2007

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 11:19:05PM +0100, bert hubert wrote:

> But we're all ears to hearing how it is a real problem. If people consider
> it important, by all means open a ticket - I don't recall seeing one for
> this report.

Well... I looked for powerdns because of this bug, I didn't start
looking at powerdns just to find bugs...

But I'm repeating myself.  I now know of this list of bugs. That
wasn't made clear to me last time when I reported the bug, here.

This makes me wonder how many more bugs are not in that list.
That's all.

Alex