[Pdns-users] forward-zones with private address spaces

Michael C. Gates michael at gatesadweb.com
Mon Feb 5 15:38:54 UTC 2007

Does this mean you can have both internal and external addresses? That would
be awesome. Right now, I have a hosts file, which I run a script that gets
all of the records, and replaces the first three sections of the ip address
with 10.1.1.etc. But it would be really sweet if I could just have an entry
in the db that would point to the internal address for internal computers.

How do you set that up?

Best regards,

Michael C. Gates