[Pdns-users] recursor cache storage?

Mike W mike.wilhide at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:25:35 UTC 2007

Heya, I'm new to PDNS and I've been playing around with it the last few
days.  Everything works great, except I can't figure out a way to store my
cached DNS entries.  For example, when I stop pdns_recursor and start it
again, I lose all the entries that were previously cached.

Is this supposed to happen?  Am I misunderstanding how caching works?

Also, is there any way I can make manual entries in the cache, say to make
some entries for the hosts on my local network?

Thanks!

--Mike