[Pdns-users] Solaris 10 Patches

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 06:56:28 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Is there a single source for the requisite patches to get PDNS to
compile on Solaris 10? I manually change the u_int8_t references to
uint8_t. Which at least let it compile...however now it can't find
some very basic system calls when it goes to link:

g++ -I/opt/csw/include -Wall -O2 -o zone2sql bindparser.o bindlexer.o
zoneparser2.o arguments.o logger.o zone2sql.o statbag.o misc.o
unix_utility.o qtype.o dnspacket.o sillyrecords.o  -L/usr/lib/mysql
-pthread -L/opt/csw/lib -lz
g++: unrecognized option `-pthread'
getsockname                         dnspacket.o
inet_addr                           dnspacket.o
inet_aton                           misc.o
inet_pton                           unix_utility.o
inet_ntoa                           misc.o
inet_ntop                           misc.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to zone2sql

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-J