[Pdns-users] Frontend for PowerDNS ?!

Joe Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Wed Dec 19 20:49:50 UTC 2007

John Armstrong wrote:
> What problems  / features do you need in PowerDNS Admin that are not there?
>
> Its easy enough to pick this back up and maintain it. I've been using
> the 2005 version for years with no problems and would not mind taking
> it on.

That would be great if someone like yourself were willing to step up.

I'll have to look at it again, to remember what it needs. I looked at
several, and most tended to leave something or other to be done by hand
behind the scenes. Also, none of them would work out of the box on a
standard php5 installation.

Joe