[Pdns-users] Remote source address in xfer

Ton van Rosmalen ton at netbase.nl
Tue Dec 18 10:49:33 UTC 2007

Hi Mark,

I use pdns as a primary as well but this shouldn't matter for the slave
as they have a similar configuration.

What I need to do to allow automatic creation of slave zones is add an
entry into the supermasters table:
ip                 nameserver                account
xx.xx.238.2  ns1.domain.net          <an account name> (I use "internal"
as accountname)

In my experience the ns1.domain.net needs to present as an NS-rr for the
domain to be transferred.

Good luck.

Ton