[Pdns-users] DS, CERT not working

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Mon Dec 31 21:12:56 UTC 2007

I've been experimenting with support for CERT, DS, etc. records in a new
pdns installation, but I can't get it to work. I'm using the generic
MySQL database with this data:

     name: ds.50lightyears.com
     type: DS
  content: 28668 1 1 49FD46E6C4B45C55D4AC69CBD3CD34AC1AFE51DE
      ttl: 86400
     prio: NULL

(I just used example data from rfc 3658 to populate.)

However, if I query for the DS record, I don't get anything back. I
tried quoting the content field in the davase as well with the same
result. I'm using the binary deb "pdns-static_2.9.21-1_amd64.deb". Am I
doing something obviously wrong, or is it not really working yet?

~Seth