[Pdns-users] New to powerdns

Joe Sloan joe at tmsusa.com
Sat Dec 1 04:29:17 UTC 2007

Gregory King wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>
> I use POWERadmin which is a web based front end to PDNS.

Hmm, odd. I wonder if it was only meant to work with older versions of
php or something. After installing the code, and configuring
config.inc.php, I get a blank page when I access install.php (which was
copied from install.php.orig) and the apache logs show the following error:

[Fri Nov 30 20:24:07 2007] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error:
syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in
/srv/www/htdocs/poweradmin/install.php on line 183

With which version of apache/php are you running poweradmin?

Joe