[Pdns-users] recursor can't refresh the . records

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Thu Aug 9 20:32:10 UTC 2007

This does not rule out the firewall. If there is a problem with
connection establishment and tracking, you could conceivable
exhaust a firewall resource which would have the same symptoms:
the updates work for a period of time and then stop working. Our
recursor instances are working properly for days/weeks on end.
You may want to try without the firewall.

Ken