[Pdns-users] Error parsing packet, out of bounds: vector::_M_range_check

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Aug 23 09:07:24 UTC 2007

Hi, I recently started to see more and more of error messages such
as the following from pdns_recursor:

  Unable to parse packet from remote server 205.226.66.126: Error
  parsing packet of 115 bytes (rd=0), out of bounds:
  vector::_M_range_check

Is this something I need to worry about, or can I modify the
logcheck filters (I am the maintainer) to ignore those as they are
informational and not really something the admin needs to know?

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

"president thieu says he'll quit if he doesn't get more than 50% of
 the vote. in a democracy, that's not called quitting."
                                                -- the washington post

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net