986 released Re: [Pdns-users] PowerDNS 985 mysql-Problem ?

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:20:17 UTC 2007

#123 seems to be fixed in the latest snapshot (r1035).

> http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/124
> http://wiki.powerdns.com/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/ticket/125
> These would be pretty critical to any medium to large shop I would
> think; any chance these are already on a short list of things to
> hopefully be fixed before the eventual 2.9.21 release?

These are still reproducible in r1035; can anyone else confirm these?
Returning SERVFAIL when you shouldn't and NOERROR for a resource
record that you don't actually have are bad things to do; I would love
to hear that no one else can reproduce this and that PowerDNS is
flawless, but I suspect that these are real bugs.

--
Augie Schwer    -    Augie at Schwer.us    -    http://schwer.us