[Pdns-users] SUPERMASTER

Ale ***** bella_brendone at hotmail.it
Wed Apr 4 09:56:22 UTC 2007

Hello to all,
I'd want to know something about powerDNS. I have 2 DNS server, a
master and a slave that both use bind. I'd want to have a third dns
server that use powerDNS. This DNS server that use PowerDNS should be
like a supermaster. I'll try to explain better. Using a web interface
for powerDNS, that probably I'll realize, i want to create a new zone
or modify an existent zone and i'd want that this modifications came
sended to master DNS server and consequently to slave DNS server by
refresh. So i'd want to have a "centralized" DNS server that use
powerDNS with i'd manage the other DNS server that use bind. Is it
possible using PowerDNS's "supermaster option"?
Thanks for all
Sorry for my english