[Pdns-users] can I control the time for a master check to be performed?

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 00:04:45 UTC 2006

I'm using pdns as the master with a gpgsql config. I want updates to
the domains to be dispatched to slaves fast and predictably.

At the moment is takes a couple of minutes, from the serial number on
the domain record being altered to the domain being propagated.

It looks like what is happening is that pdns is not checking the
master domain very often.

I can't find a variable the controls how quickly master to slave AXFR
happens.

Is there one?

--
Nic Ferrier