[Pdns-users] Verify PowerDNS answers?

Augie Schwer augie.schwer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 22:19:41 UTC 2006

Are there any existing tools to verify that PowerDNS is producing the
correct answers for a given set of queries?

We would like to migrate our existing BIND setup to PowerDNS, but I
first need to prove that PowerDNS will return the same answers that
BIND does for a given set of zones.

I could obviously write something up that takes a set of queries and
correct answers and then queries PowerDNS to verify its answers, but
if there was already something written that would run through a set of
tests quickly and effectively it would be great; any suggestions
welcome.

--
Augie Schwer    -    Augie at Schwer.us    -    http://schwer.us