[Pdns-users] Web Interface

Phil Cordier philc at gridzones.com
Tue Nov 28 22:27:35 UTC 2006

I would very much like to see an update to the web interface as well. I
had to hack up the PowerAdmin tool a good deal to get it work in my own
environment.

My wishlist:
    - LDAP authentication
    - pluggable authentication modules to enable custom
authentication/account deployment against an existing billing system (ie
ModernBill, AWBS, etc)
    - ability to support domainkeys format TXT records
    - better branding ability

> Take a look at https://webdns.bountysource.com/
>
> I've been testing this interface for a while now and it seems solid. The
> authors are helpful as well.

Yes this looks good - except that it is built on Horde, which is almost
impossible to compile on Solaris - which is a requirement, on my part...