[Pdns-users] problem with slave domains odbc backend w2000

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Fri Nov 3 08:18:06 UTC 2006

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 06:17:44AM +0100, Adam Bazylczyk wrote:
> I am using odbc backedn on Windows with MS Access database file.
> Master domains working very good with AXFR but when I input
> any slave domain in domains table, everytime is error and
> pdns service stop. Can anybody help me, I can find any idea
> where is problem. My system is W2000. I have over 500 master
> domains and can't work with slave now :(

The windows version of PowerDNS is very old and stale. We'd love to ship a
new version, but it is a lot of work. We've asked a few windows users if
they would consider sponsoring a new Windows release, but nobody was
interested.

So I'm afraid we can't really help you with this old version of PowerDNS..

	Bert