[Pdns-users] Multiple IP Addresses

Michael Priest Michael at hotlinesupport.com
Tue May 16 23:20:39 UTC 2006

I'm using PDNS 2.9.18 and have the local-address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx set
so that PDNS will bind itself to one specific IP address, the machine it
is running on has 4 addresses associated with it.

when ever I make any changes to the DNS it is using pdns_control notify
<domain name> to sent out notifications to the slaves how ever when
sending out these notifications it is using the primary interface
associated to the machine and not the IP Address which is set using the
local-address

Is there a way around this? Looking through the change log updating my
version won't benefit me with this problem

Cheers,

Michael