[Pdns-users] Domain Forwarding

Parava Networks info2 at parava.net
Tue May 16 21:03:50 UTC 2006

Nico,

We have something similar, but we don't use the URL record, just the A
record. Domain is directed to the IP address and index file checks Header.
Then checks against a DB for URL to forward to.

We are actually looking for a way to do it directly from PowerDNS to the
forwarded URL, without having to go to an index page on a different server.

Can this be done?

Thank you.

Patricio Valdes

  _____