[Pdns-users] Features: ACLs (for AXFR et al), configurable SQL queries

AJ McKee aj.mckee at druid-dns.com
Thu May 4 13:20:12 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 14:49 +0200, bert hubert wrote:

> 2.9.21 will see the zone transfers. If anybody can show me a valid need for
> query limiting, I'll consider it.

Really I can't seen a need for query limiting myself, maybe to counter
some type of dos, I don't know really. I have been looking into stats
tho for ages but have not got a clue where to start. Ii.e, how many
times a domain or record was requested. But I would imagine that such a
feature would have a negative performance hit and therefore useless.

AJ