[Pdns-users] signal 6 - pdns 2.9.20 from RPM on RHEL ES v3

Kirk Friggstad friggstadk at ironsolutions.com
Tue Mar 28 17:42:37 UTC 2006

FYI - finally tracked down the problem (with guidance from Bert) - it turns
out I had duplicate entries for a few zones in my named.conf that the old
bindbackend (< 2.9.19) didn't complain about, but caused a signal 6 in the
new bindbackend (>= 2.9.19). Removing the duplicates fixed the problem -
running without issue now.

Thanks again to Bert for all the help in tracking this down.

Kirk