[Pdns-users] 61 kbyte separate package of the most current powerdns recursor

John Nelson jln at comspeco.net
Tue Mar 28 14:14:52 UTC 2006

I know there is a centos SRPM/RPM that I use for PowerDNS
(ftp://ftp.monshouwer.com/pub/linux/powerdns), any chance of seeing a
SRPM/RPM here too for the separate recursor tarball series?  That would be
great.  I try to keep everything in RPMS/SRPMS if possible for others who
have to work behind me...

BTW great work on the 2.9.20 release, the recursor is already much faster
than the last release I upgraded from (2.9.17), from what I've seen in the
past few days.

John