[Pdns-users] Have I got a good one....

Mark Martin ops1 at frontierbroadband.com
Fri Mar 3 23:05:53 UTC 2006

Here is 'dig' output:

; <<>> DiG 9.2.4 <<>> messageboardoflove.com
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 8465
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;messageboardoflove.com.                IN      A

;; Query time: 37 msec
;; SERVER: 64.6.42.10#53(64.6.42.10)
;; WHEN: Fri Mar  3 17:16:08 2006
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 40